EBSCO deler ut stipend til EAHIL-konferansen i Roma i 2014
11. – 13. juni 2014 er det EAHIL-konferanse i Roma. Peter Morgan, tidligere president av EAHIL inviterer til å søke reisestipend.
Søknadsfrist er 7. januar 2014
The EAHIL Executive Board is pleased to announce the availability of EAHIL-EBSCO Scholarships to be awarded to worthy individuals to attend the EAHIL Conference in Rome on 11-13 June 2014
The scholarships, which are partly sponsored by the generous support of EBSCO, will each be 500 euros maximum. The Board hopes to award a minimum of six scholarships, but reserves the right not to award the full number of scholarships if there are insufficient applications of the required standard.
Applications must be made using the online application form which is now available. Applications must be submitted online not later than the closing date of 7 January 2014.
- Applicants must not previously have received a scholarship or registration award from EAHIL
- Applicants should still be getting established in the profession
- Scholarships are not awarded to members from the country hosting the conference (Italy)
- Successful applicants will not be eligible for any concurrent fee waiver offered to specified participants at the conference
Please note that all applications will be considered in confidence. They must comply with the eligibility criteria stated above, and will be judged on the merits of the case submitted by each applicant.
The EAHIL Executive Board will notify successful applicants not later than 20 January 2014.
(NB The timetable for Conference registration will be: Registrations open: 1 March 2014. Deadline for early registration: 31 March 2014. Last day of registration: 30 April 2014.)